There is a big difference between the stuff of legend, which may be grounded in factual and truthful oral tradition.
Take the legend of the Fountain of Youth for example.
“On April 2, 1513, Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León and his crew became the first recorded Europeans to set eyes on Florida. Legend holds that they made this discovery while searching for the Fountain of Youth, a magical water source supposedly capable of reversing the aging process and curing sickness.”
We are on the verge of discovering this technology and it hinges on understanding the molecular organic chemistry of sub-cellular organelles called mitochondria.
- This device could indeed rejuvenate a 98 year old and they could have the body they wish they had at 25 years of age.
- It is basically the same naturally occurring process in which every cell in the human body rejuvenates in seven years time.
- We are very close in a detailed understanding of exactly how that rejuvenating process works at every level of understanding.
- We intend to work with the most talented theoretical and applied mathematicians, plasma physicists, microbiologists and organic chemists.
- To make it work, we would need applied plasma physics theories which borders on what is known as modern Universal field theory.
- In addition to delving into the realm of sub-molecular organic chemistry and microbiology to be able to model the behavior or mitochondria.
- We could we build a working prototype in short order, at a marginal overall cost, and a control system with available computational resources.
- We would focus on creating refined computer models of sub-cellular mitochondria and computer simulations at the sub-atomic level.
- This process would essentially become a spontaneous very low energy nuclear fusion reaction, in a bath at room temperature.
- This device could theoretically provide the cure for any life threatening or fatal disease, even in its terminal phase and be a boon to mankind.
- Including such diseases such as stage four cancer, eliminate chronic excruciating pain, such as fibromyalgia, and stage three diabetes, to name a few.
- An advanced programming language, a next generation APL, with new physics and mathematics symbols and constants would be developed.
- Plus we plan on designing an advanced operating system to take advantage of matrix methods and matrix algebra using a virtual array processor.
- We plan on using one or more HPE Superdrome Flex servers and advanced workstations allowing researchers to work remotely.